Open a certificate today.
Feature and requirements
- The minimum deposit to start a certificate is $500
- The minimum deposit to start a three-month certificate is $5,000
- Early withdrawal penalty for all certificates, depending on term
- Maturity dates starting at 3 months from date of deposit to 60 months
- Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly
Must be a member of Empeople. To see if you are eligible to join, click JOIN from the menu above.
If you have a digital banking account with Empeople, login to open a certificate.
Using Digital Banking, click the button to the right to login and open a Certificate.
Once logged in, begin by:
- Select Accounts from the menu
- Next, select, Open a subshare
- Next, select, certificates
- Next, select your certificate term
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Follow the onscreen instructions to finish setting up your certificate.
If you’d like to open an additional Certificate(s), simply repeat the steps above. Of course, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out via secure messaging inside Digital Banking, email, or phone.
Or use this form to contact us about opening your certificate.
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. For all certificates unless otherwise noted: penalty for early withdrawal. Minimum deposit of $500 required to open certificate & earn dividends. Rate is accurate as today’s dividend declaration. Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
**3 Month Certificate requires a minimum deposit of $5,000