Personal Financial Management Tool
- Personal finance is your overall picture—from your earnings to your investments, and even including your long-term financial goals.
- Money management is the day-to-day stuff—what you budget, how much you spend, and where your money goes.
Need a budget? Then you need Money Manager.
Want to know how much money you have coming in and how much you are spending each month? Want a quick snapshot of how your money is being spent? Then you’ll love what Money Manager has to offer.
The first step is having an understanding of your cash flow and spending habits, and from there you can quickly create and monitor budgets. And, you know what? Budgeting is actually kind of fun with Money Manager!
If you have credit cards with different issuers, checking and savings with one credit union, but a certificate or money market account with another, loans from several different lenders and a few modest investments, then Money Manger can help you. Basically, the more accounts you have in different places, the more need you have for a PFM tool because it gets harder and harder to keep everything organized.
Money Manager is available to all Empeople members via Digital Banking at no charge. Allowing you to create budgets and savings strategies, track spending habits, set financial goals, monitor income and bills and more, Money Manager is the best way to truly manage your finances. Manage all of your accounts in a one-stop environment including personal accounts, loans, credit cards, investment accounts and more.
Some features of Money Manager include:
- Budgeting—create spending targets in different categories such as entertainment, groceries, utilities and transportation and monitor your monthly budget in real-time
- Account aggregation—this feature allows you to monitor your Empeople accounts, as well as import accounts held at other financial institutions
- Alerts—receive an email or text message to notify you of account balances, budget status and more!
- Categorization tagging—create custom categories for your monthly transactions to help you track your spending in different areas, like entertainment, rent and clothes. These tags are easily changeable, too!
- Cash flow—take a look at your monthly income and expenses in a calendar format to see when cash is flowing to and from your accounts
- Bill and income calendar—use this feature as a quick reminder of when bills are due, like rent or your auto loan, and to remember when income is coming in, like when your paycheck will be deposited into your account
- Net worth calculator—want an accurate picture of your net worth? Use this widget to see a clear ratio of your debts vs. assets
- Goal management and tracking—set short-term and long-term goals for your finances, like saving for a vacation or paying off your auto loan
- Expense tracker—this feature allows you to easily pinpoint where you are spending money to help you better budget in the future
Get started by logging into Digital Banking today! Once inside Digital Banking, select Accounts, then checking or savings, and then the Money Manager tile.