As we prepare to reopen for face-to-face member services, some things you may have visited a Unit Branch Office in the past can be done remotely. To reduce the amount of traffic coming to the office, we are asking that you continue to engage with our remote channels and continue to stay in touch with your money. At your convenience. From any device at the touch of a button.
Please note the following will be in place when we do return:
- John Empeople Unit Branch Office visits are by appointment only.
- Face-to-face meetings are only for necessary purposes, and non-routine banking transactions.
- Due to limited capacity in our unit branches, only one person in the office at a time.
- Simply call, email, or text to set an appointment, once we reopen.
- Our staff will continue to sanitize high-traffic surfaces regularly.
We’ll continue to monitor new information and safety recommendations closely and adjust as necessary. We’re here to help you and our entire membership, and appreciate your patience as we implement these new guidelines.
Because our remote banking capability is so strong, we were able to meet the needs of our members since the pandemic started without missing a beat. We believe that not only will reducing transactional office traffic help keep us all safe, it will also save you time, and allow our team to conduct high-value interactions that will make tangible differences in your financial wellness.
Financial services can all be obtained digitally. Most can be done remotely. The only thing you can’t do from home is deposit and withdraw physical cash.
If that’s a necessity for you, we offer a large ATM network with over 80,000 terminals in the USA and no surcharge to access your money, and you can use our website or mobile app to find a nearby machine. Of course, be sure to wash your hands when you’re done.
Things continue to evolve. One thing that remains the same is your credit union is here for you today, tomorrow and in the future. If you find that your financial situation is unsure, please give us a call. We have many programs in place that are designed to get our members through difficult financial times.
- Do you have a general account inquiry? Contacting our Member Services Team is the fastest way to get the information you may need. To get in contact with our staff, simply click the orange dialogue box along the right margin of this page to chat, email, call, or text our Member Services Team.
- eDeposit for your checks is available through your hand-held device. You do not need to mail deposits to us.
- There is no need to mail loan payments to us. We can help you set-up electronic bank-to-bank transfers today.
- Find one of 80,000 surcharge free ATMs
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and other contactless payments are also available to members. Click these links to download and learn how to use contactless payments.
Need to deposit a check? Long gone are the days when you need to travel to the branch office and make a deposit. Quickly and easily, using your mobile device you can snap a picture of your check, follow the onscreen prompts and your deposit is made. Our Mobile App also uses two-factor authentication, which requires you to login with your password as well as an additional code sent via email, call, or text.
If you are uncomfortable with or unsure of these options, give us a call and we gladly help you get set-up for deposits, mobile banking, and more. Here are some tips to keep your money safe
- Personal smartphone logins can be protected with passwords and biometric measures, like fingerprints or face recognition, by the device.
- Apple users, for example, can set up Face ID on their iPhones so that the device has to recognize the user’s face before they can sign in to a banking app.
- Our website encrypts your data to prevent third parties from accessing it.
- Banking online also saves time. You can finish your banking with a few taps on your smartphone.
Need to transfer money between accounts, to another member or to transfer a loan payment? It’s easy using digital banking.
Our Digital Banking service takes many steps to keep your money secure. We use two-factor authentication, which requires you to login with your password as well as an additional code sent via email, call or text. If you haven’t enrolled in Digital Banking, click here to get started.
Skip-A-Pay is eligible on monthly installment auto, personal and consumer loans.
- Skip-A-Pay is available for Consumer and/or personal loans. Members may skip up to two consumer or personal loan payments in a calendar year.
- $25 fee when initiated using Digital Banking or $50 if handled manually by internal staff
- Your request must be submitted 2 days before payment due date.
- To take advantage, log in to Digital Banking, select the orange gear next to your eligible loan, and follow the onscreen prompts.